DIY Household Cleaners Online Workshop
To help protect everyone’s health, we have postponed our regular in-person workshops until further notice. Don’t worry though. We’ve recently launched our online workshops!
Our first online workshop teaches you how to make four natural household cleaners that can be made AND used by kids and that work very well – a hand sanitizer, laundry soap, all-purpose cleaner, and dish soap. A recipe package will also be sent to your inbox after you register.
You can sign up for the workshop for only $15, and view it at any time! To sign up, click here.
*For the next several months, all proceeds from the workshop registrations will be donated to Say Mercy to help provide meals to people who have lost their jobs due to COVID-19.*
In this workshop, you and your kids learn:
- Why making your own household cleaners is a good idea.
- How to read the labels on commercial household cleaners.
- How to use simple ingredients to make four powerful cleaners – all-purpose cleaner, dish soap, laundry soap, and hand sanitizer.
- How to store and use the cleaners.
- Where to buy your DIY supplies (though you probably have most of them at home already), including containers.