Hello, I’m Iona! I am a certified Eco-Maternity Consultant and Greenproofer.
Each and every day, we are exposed to hundreds of chemicals – through the food we eat, to the air we breathe, and the products we put on our skin. These chemicals are often toxic and are linked to illnesses such as:
- Allergies and asthma
- Developmental disabilities
- Birth defects
- Infertility issues and reproductive disorders
It’s overwhelming just thinking about it. And with all of the information and opinions out there, it’s hard to know what we should focus on to protect our families and ourselves. To top it off, we lead hectic lives! So despite our best intentions to make positive changes, it’s often just easier to keep doing what we’re doing. That’s where A Healthy Beginning comes in! Let me help you avoid the headache, and help you find simple, effective, and affordable solutions that work. You’ll have peace of mind because you’ll know the products and practices you’re using are safe for you and your family, and they get the job done!
If you’re ready to make the first step towards a greener and healthier future, here’s how I can support you. You can:
- Work with me one-on-one through personalized coaching sessions or online mentoring sessions
- Attend my informational and/or interactive DIY workshops
- Check out my line of natural, organic home and body care products, Holistic Essentials
- Sign up for my free monthly e-newsletter or join my private Facebook group, where I share many of my tips and resources.
- Browse through my blog posts on this website.
One-on-One Consults Offer the Best Value Because I….
- Personally assess your home and/or workplace and create a personalized guide with solutions that will meet your specific needs and goals
- Teach you what to look for in body care and other household products, and help you find safer, effective, and affordable alternatives
- Coach and support you on food and nutrition
- Support you in having a healthy and green pregnancy, and postpartum and newborn care,
if you are expecting a new baby
Being green and healthy doesn’t mean you have to be extreme! Empower yourself to learn simple, effective, and affordable ways to create a healthier future for you and your family
Want to Learn More about One-on-One Consults?